Before downloading the latest version of Alicorn, make sure to read through the FTC getting started guide; we've recently renamed Spheres to Shards, which will involve some slight changes to your code. Additionally, Alicorn is currently only available for the FIRST Tech Challenge due to significant upcoming changes. Find out more here.
ALICORN FIRST ROBOTICS LICENSE - VERSION 1 - ALL TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Copyright (c) 2013 - 2016 Brandon Sanders [email@example.com]
By downloading and/or using Alicorn (hereafter "This Software"), you agree to the following terms
1. This software may only be used for development and competition within the FIRST
Tech Challenge and FIRST Robotics Competition. All other uses for this software are disallowed
without prior written permission from Brandon Sanders.
2. You may not redistribute This Software without prior written permission from Brandon Sanders, which means:
(1) You may not redistribute (in whole or in part) This Software to any other party.
(2) You may not make commercial use of This Software.
(3) You may not try to make money from or with This Software.
3. Any Plugins you make for This Software belong to you and you can do whatever
you want with them, as long as you don't sell them for money or try to make money from them.
Brandon Sanders has the final say on what constitutes a Plugin and what doesn't.
4. If you come to us with a suggestion for This Software, that suggestion is made for free.
This means we can use your suggestion in any way we want and we don't have to pay you for it.
If you think you have a suggestion that we would be willing to pay you for,
you must tell us you expect to be paid before you tell us the suggestion.
This Software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability
and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event will the original authors
or contributors be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or
consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods
or services; loss of use, data or profits; or business interruption) however caused and
on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including
negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of This Software, even if advised
of the possibility of such damage.